Enterprise Bancorp, Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividend.
Enterprise Bancorp, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ:EBTC)
On July 20, 2010, the Board of Directors of Enterprise Bancorp, Inc. declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share to be paid on September 1, 2010 to shareholders of record as of August 11, 2010. The quarterly dividend represents a 5.3% increase over the 2009 dividend rate.
Enterprise Bancorp, Inc. is a Massachusetts corporation that conducts substantially all of its operations through Enterprise Bank and Trust Company, commonly referred to as Enterprise Bank. The Company principally is engaged in the business of attracting deposits from the general public and investing in commercial loans and investment securities. Through the bank and its subsidiaries, the Company offers a range of commercial and consumer loan products, deposit and cash management products as well as investment management, trust and insurance services. The Company’s headquarters and the bank's main office are located at 222 Merrimack Street in Lowell, Massachusetts. The Company’s primary market area is the Merrimack Valley and North Central regions of Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire. Enterprise Bank has seventeen full-service branch offices located in the Massachusetts cities and towns of Lowell, Acton, Andover, Billerica, Chelmsford, Dracut, Fitchburg, Leominster, Methuen, Tewksbury, and Westford and in the New Hampshire towns of Derry and Salem. The Company is also in the process of obtaining regulatory approvals to establish a new branch in Hudson, New Hampshire, and expects that this office will be open for business by the end of the year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV