BBSI Schedules Second Quarter 2010 Earnings Release And Conference Call
VANCOUVER, Wash., July 20, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Barrett Business Services, Inc. (Nasdaq:BBSI) will announce its 2010 second quarter operating results on Tuesday, July 27, 2010, after the market close and will hold its regular quarterly conference call, Wednesday, July 28, 2010, at 9:00 a.m. PT.
The dial-in number for this conference call is (877) 356-3717 and the call identification number is 89607191. The conference call will be hosted by William W. Sherertz, President and Chief Executive Officer and James D. Miller, Vice President-Finance, of BBSI. The conference call will also be webcast live at www.barrettbusiness.com . To access the webcast, click on the investor relations section of the Web site and select webcasts.
A replay of the conference call will be available beginning at 12:00 p.m. PT on Wednesday, July 28, 2010 and ending on August 4, 2010. The access telephone number for the replay is (800) 642-1687 and the access code is 89607191.BBSI provides a comprehensive range of human resource management solutions to large and small companies throughout many regions of the United States.
CONTACT: Barrett Business Services, Inc. William W. Sherertz, President and Chief Executive Officer (360) 828-0700
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV