Alpine Total Dynamic Dividend Fund And Alpine Global Dynamic Dividend Fund Revise Record Date For The Regular Monthly Distributions For July 2010
The Alpine Total Dynamic Dividend Fund (NYSE: AOD) and Alpine Global Dynamic Dividend Fund (NYSE: AGD) today revised the record date of the regular monthly distributions for July that was previously declared on June 24 th, 2010.
The regular monthly distributions will retain the original payment date of July 30 th, 2010, but the record date is being revised to July 26 th, 2010 with the expected ex-dividend date of July 22 nd, 2010.
The revised dates related to the distribution declaration for both Funds are as follows:
|July 22, 2010||July 26, 2010||July 30, 2010|
More information about the Funds is available on www.alpinecef.com.Based in Westchester, New York, Alpine Woods Capital Investors, LLC was founded in 1998. This release contains forward-looking statements based on currently available information. The Funds’ actual results could differ materially from those anticipated due to various risks and uncertainties. Alpine Total Dynamic Dividend Fund and Alpine Global Dynamic Dividend Fund are closed-end funds and do not continuously offer or redeem shares. The Funds trade in the secondary market and investors wishing to buy or sell shares must place orders through a financial intermediary or broker. To read about the Funds, access the Annual and Semi-Annual Reports in the Literature section of the website or call 1-800-617-7616 to receive a copy of the annual and semi-annual reports by mail. An investor should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV