NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Metals USA Hldgs fell 13.2 percent to $12.18.
Marshall & Ilsley Corp. fell 9.3 percent to $6.99.
Tupperware Brands Corp. fell 8.9 percent to $39.44.Schiff Nutrition International Inc. fell 8.1 percent to $7.30. RadioShack Corp. fell 7.0 percent to $19.95. KKR & Co L.P. fell 6.8 percent to $9.12. Douglas Dynamics fell 5.9 percent to $10.25. Brookfield Homes Corp. fell 5.5 percent to $6.82. AMN Healthcare Services Inc. fell 5.1 percent to $6.38. Whirlpool Corp. fell 5.0 percent to $86.76.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV