To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Tuesday evening.
Walter Industries (WLT): "This thing just got chopped, but now it's coming back and I'm back on board."Foster Wheeler (FWLT): "The backlog is not where we'd like it to be compared to Fluor (FLR). I'd sell Foster Wheeler and buy Fluor." Freeport-McMoRan (FCX): "I was concerned they'd miss the quarter, but with China coming back, I think that Freeport has bottomed. I'll bless it." City Telecom HK (CTEL): "I was amazed that this collapsed the way it did. I think it should be higher, not lower, and I'd be a buyer." Potash (POT): "This is a Chinese play now. I'm not a fertilizer fan, but that's best of breed. I'd rather see you in Deere (DE) however." Monsanto (MON): "This is up almost 10 points since they reported. The estimates are finally too low. This stock is finally OK to buy." Cirrus Logic (CRUS): "After Apple (AAPL), this is going to be one of the biggest winners. I still think this stock could double." -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. *For all you home-gamers, a 'mon-back opportunity means Cramer would back up the figurative truck and load up on a stock. Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV