Digitas Strengthens U.S. Operations With Regional Alignment
BOSTON, July 20 /PRNewswire/ -- Colin Kinsella, President, Digitas North America ( www.digitas.com), today announced a realignment of the Digitas N.A offices. Tony Weisman, Global Client Lead and President of Digitas Chicago, expands his president remit across the Boston and Detroit offices and Joanne Zaiac, President of New York and Stamford, CT expands her remit to include Atlanta. The move in part streamlines operations and promotes stronger client service models across the offices to better serve clients' evolving needs. Weisman and Zaiac will both report to Kinsella.
"Joanne and Tony are two remarkable leaders who are adept at growing business and attracting top industry talent," said Kinsella. "This realignment allows them the agility and control to better organize around evolving talents, capabilities, and media offerings to better serve our clients' business needs."Additional Regional Promotions
- Barbara Goose , exec-vice president, has been elevated to executive director of Boston and Detroit. In addition, Goose will join Kinsella's N.A. management team. Goose will report to Weisman.
- Kenneth Parks, sr-vice president, managing director of Stamford, expands his remit to include Atlanta continuing to report to Zaiac.
- Lange Taylor, vice-president, Atlanta has been elevated to Managing Director of that office and will report to Parks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV