Goldfarb Branham Law Firm LLP Investigates Claims For Care Investment Trust Shareholders
Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Care Investment Trust (NYSE:CRE) relating to the proposed acquisition by Tiptree Financial Partners for $9.00 per share. Anyone with information – including concerned shareholders – are encouraged to contact Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or email@example.com.
“The investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary because of the board’s approval of the proposed transaction,” said shareholder lawyer Hamilton Lindley. “The transaction appears to be unfair – in part – given that Care stock was trading at $8.91 a share as recently as June 14, 2010 and $8.95 per share on April 26, 2010.”
If you own Care stock and you wish to discuss this matter with an experienced shareholder attorney, please contact Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Goldfarb Branham LLP lawyers have excellent experience representing shareholders in buyout cases nationwide. The firm provides nimble, creative and effective counsel at all stages of litigation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV