Capital City Bank Group, Inc. To Present At The Keefe, Bruyette & Woods 2010 Community Bank Conference: Investors May Listen To The Live Webcast
TALLAHASSEE, Fla., July 20, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital City Bank Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CCBG) will address analysts and investors attending the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods 2010 Community Bank Conference on July 27, 2010. CCBG is scheduled to present at 9:00 a.m. ET. J. Kimbrough Davis, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and Dale A. Thompson, Executive Vice President and Chief Credit Officer will discuss CCBG strategy, recent business developments and market opportunities.
The webcast is available at http://kbw.com/news/conferenceCommunity2010_Webcast.html . The presentation will be archived and available for 60 days.
About Capital City Bank Group, Inc.Capital City Bank Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CCBG) is one of the largest publicly traded financial services companies headquartered in Florida and has approximately $2.7 billion in assets. The Company provides a full range of banking services, including traditional deposit and credit services, asset management, trust, mortgage banking, merchant services, bankcards, data processing and securities brokerage services. The Company's bank subsidiary, Capital City Bank, was founded in 1895 and now has 70 banking offices, one mortgage lending office, and 79 ATMs in Florida, Georgia and Alabama.
CONTACT: Capital City Bank Group, Inc. J. Kimbrough Davis, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer 850.402.7820
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV