NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Transocean Inc. fell 8.1 percent to $47.85.
US Airways Group Inc. fell 6.3 percent to $8.39.
Jaguar Mining Inc. fell 6.2 percent to $7.29.Bairnco Corp. fell 6.1 percent to $5.43. Glbl Geophys Svcs fell 5.8 percent to $6.44. McMoRan Exploration Co. fell 5.6 percent to $10.18. Temple-Inland Inc. fell 5.4 percent to $20.52. Anadarko Petroleum Corp. fell 5.3 percent to $44.95. Servicemaster Co. fell 5.2 percent to $5.96. Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. fell 5.0 percent to $129.97.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV