Universal Stainless & Alloy Names McSorley New CFO
BRIDGEVILLE, Pa. (AP) â¿¿ Universal Stainless & Alloy Products Inc. said Monday it named Douglas M. McSorley its new chief financial officer, vice president of finance and treasurer.
Ronald Hauck, the company's controller, has served as the steel product company's interim principal financial officer since the resignation of Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer Richard M. Ubinger in April.
McSorley, 44, most recently served as CFO of scrap metal recycling company PSC Metals Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV