MEMSIC To Report Second Quarter 2010 Results On August 4, 2010
MEMSIC, Inc. (NasdaqGM: MEMS), a leading MEMS solution provider, today announced that it will release financial results for the second quarter of 2010 after the market closes on Wednesday, August 4, 2010. Management will hold a conference call and webcast at 5:00 p.m. ET that day to review and discuss the company's results.
|What:||MEMSIC 2Q 2010 financial results conference call and webcast|
|When:||Wednesday, August 4, 2010|
|Time:||5:00 p.m. ET|
|Live Call:||(877) 291-1367, domestic|
|(914) 495-8534, international|
|Replay:||(800) 642-1687 pass code 87041845, domestic|
|(706) 645-9291, pass code 87041845, international|
http://investor.memsic.com (live and replay)
About MEMSIC, Inc.
Headquartered in Andover, Massachusetts, MEMSIC, Inc. provides advanced semiconductor sensor and system solutions based on integrated micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) technology and mixed signal circuit design. MEMSIC's unique and proprietary approach combines leading-edge sensor technologies, such as magnetic sensors and accelerometers, with mixed signal processing circuitry to produce reliable, high-quality, cost-effective solutions for automotive, consumer and industrial markets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV