Ecosphere Technologies Announces Record Operating Revenue Of $2.1 Million For Second Quarter 2010, Representing Quadruple-Digit Revenue Growth
STUART, Fla., July 19, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ecosphere Technologies, Inc. (OTCBB:ESPH), a diversified water engineering and environmental services company announces that revenue for the quarter ended June 30, 2010 was $2,138,386, an increase of $1,984,345 or 1,288% over the same period in 2009. Year-to-date revenue through June 30, 2010 was $4,239,253, an increase of $3,890,944 or 1,117% over the same period in 2009.
Ecosphere is also pleased to announce that the Company decreased its outstanding debt to $3.1 million at June 30, 2010 from $6.9 million at June 30, 2009, a reduction of approximately $3.8 million or 55%.
Adrian Goldfarb, Chief Financial Officer of Ecosphere, stated, "We are very pleased to report both record operating revenues for the first half of 2010 as well as delivering on our commitment to strengthen our balance sheet. Over the last six months, our Ozonix technology has been proven time and again in the oil & gas industry and is rapidly attracting the interest of organizations around the globe that are interested in a chemical free way to treat wastewater."Make sure you are first to receive timely information on Ecosphere Technologies when it hits the newswire. Sign up for Ecosphere's email news alert system today at: http://www.ESPH-IR.com . About Ecosphere Technologies: Ecosphere Technologies, Inc. (OTCBB:ESPH) is a diversified water engineering and environmental services company. The Company provides environmental services and technologies for use in large-scale and sustainable applications across industries, nations and ecosystems. For more information, please visit: www.ecospheretech.com .
CONTACT: The WSR Group Investor Relations Contact: Gerald Kieft 772-219-7525 EcosphereIR@wallstreetresources.net www.wallstreetresources.net/ecosphere.asp
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV