Law Offices Of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation On Behalf Of Shareholders Of Care Investment Trust Inc.
Law Offices of Howard G. Smith announces that it is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of Care Investment Trust Inc. (“Care Investment Trust” or the “Company”) (NYSE:CRE) related to a tender offer transaction commenced in connection with a purchase and sale agreement between the Company and Tiptree Financial Partners, L.P. (“Tiptree”). Care Investment Trust is a real estate investment and finance company investing in healthcare-related real estate and commercial mortgage debt.
The terms of the agreement provide for the sale of control of Care Investment Trust through a tender offer by the Company to purchase up to 100% of its currently issued and outstanding common stock for $9.00 per share and an equity investment by Tiptree in newly issued common stock of the Company also at $9.00 per share. The investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law related to approval of the transaction by Care Investment Trust’s board of directors.
If you own shares of Care Investment Trust, if you have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or if you wish to discuss these matters or have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Howard G. Smith, Esquire, of Law Offices of Howard G. Smith, 3070 Bristol Pike, Suite 112, Bensalem, Pennsylvania 19020 by telephone at (215) 638-4847, Toll Free at (888) 638-4847, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at http://www.howardsmithlaw.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV