Carver Bancorp, Inc. Sets New Record And Payout Date For Fourth Quarter Dividend
NEW YORK, July 16, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Carver Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq:CARV), the holding company for Carver Federal Savings Bank ("Carver" or the "Bank"), today announced a change in the record and payout dates for its fourth quarter dividend.
The cash dividend on its common stock of two and one-half cents ($0.025) per share for the fourth quarter will be payable on August 9, 2010, to stockholders of record at the close of business on July 26, 2010.
About Carver Bancorp, Inc.Carver Bancorp, Inc. is the holding company for Carver Federal Savings Bank, a federally chartered stock savings bank, founded in 1948 to serve African-American communities whose residents, businesses and institutions had limited access to mainstream financial services. Carver, the largest African- and Caribbean-American run bank in the United States, operates nine full-service branches in the New York City boroughs of Brooklyn, Manhattan and Queens. For further information, please visit the Company's website at www.carverbank.com .
CONTACT: Kekst and Company David Lilly (212) 521-4800 Carver Bancorp, Inc. Chris A. McFadden (718) 676-8940
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV