Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. Announces Live Webcast Of Its Annual Stockholders’ Meeting
Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (NYSE Amex: IMH), a Maryland corporation, or the “Company,” announces the live webcast of its Annual Stockholders’ Meeting. You are invited to listen to the meeting on Tuesday, July 20, 2010 at 9:00 a.m. P.T. (12:00 p.m. E.T.). The webcast information is as follows:
|Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc.|
|Annual Stockholders’ Meeting|
|Tuesday, July 20, 2010, 9:00 a.m. P.T. (12:00 p.m. E.T.)|
www.impaccompanies.com then link to Investor Relations / Stockholder Relations then to Presentations
|Internet – Simply log on to the web at the address above. Go to Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc., link to Investor Relations / Stockholder Relations and then to Presentations.|
If you are unable to connect during the live webcast, the presentation will be archived on our web site for 90 days. A copy of the presentation will also be posted under Presentations.
About the Company
The Company’s operations include the management of the long-term mortgage portfolio to mitigate losses and maximize cash flows and the mortgage and real estate related fee-based businesses, including loan modifications, real estate disposition, monitoring and surveillance services and real estate brokerage and lending services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV