Unfortunately for Apple, the iPhone 4 antenna drama isn't likely to die down anytime soon. "It needn't have come down to this. They could have addressed the problem early on," said Kumar. "This will probably be an issue that is either solved in the market or possibly in court."
The antenna woes certainly haven't exactly helped Apple's stock, which is now down 11% from its all-time high of $279 just a month ago.
--Written by Scott Moritz in New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV