Donald G. Sweeney, SVP, Commercial Lending (Photo: Virginia Commerce Bank)
Virginia Commerce Bank proudly announces the appointment of key officers in both its Retail and Lending divisions.
Gregory L. Oxley has been hired as Senior Vice President, Community Banking, covering the McLean, Tysons and Vienna markets. Prior to joining VCB, Mr. Oxley directed business development in Northern Virginia as an Executive Vice President for Congressional Bank, where he also served as General Counsel. Before beginning his banking career, he practiced law for several years and subsequently was President and COO of a title company. Mr. Oxley’s unique background will enhance VCB’s delivery of customized solutions to law firms and title companies.
Donald G. Sweeney joins VCB as Senior Vice President, Commercial Lending, focusing on the Alexandria and Arlington markets. During his 16 years’ experience in commercial banking, Mr. Sweeney served 12 years in the DC Metro area, most recently with BB&T. He is a long-time resident of Alexandria.
Established in 1988, Virginia Commerce Bank (NASDAQ:VCBI) is a full-service, community bank headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, with over $2.8 billion in assets. The Bank serves the Northern Virginia and Fredericksburg markets with twenty-eight branches, a mortgage lending office and a wealth management services department. For further information about VCB’s many services and a map of convenient locations, please visit our Web site at VCBonline.com . Member FDIC.© 2010 Virginia Commerce Bank, All Rights Reserved. Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=6362541&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV