- Financial Select Sector SPDR(XLF), which boasts JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America and Wells Fargo as its top holdings.
- iShares Dow Jones US Financial Services(IYG), which includes Goldman Sachs and Citigroup in its top holdings.
- Vanguard Financials ETF(VFH), which gives ample exposure to some of the aforementioned firms as well as Travelers(TRV) and Aflac(AFL), which are expected to be impacted by the newly constructed Federal Insurance Office to monitor the insurance industry and give it 2 cents on ways to modernize insurance regulation.
Three ETFs To Be Impacted by FinReg
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.