Strategies to Avoid Bond-Market 'Bubble'
Playing your preferences
Bond funds can help simplify the process of deciding exposure to various bond classes, as many of them are built with a specific purpose in mind.
For those chasing higher returns, there are various bond types to consider and funds built around them. Those in the high-yield category often target the bonds of below-investment-grade companies. These bonds can, in a best-case scenario, offer good returns. The downside is that they have the greatest likelihood of default.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV