NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Live Nation Inc. fell 10.8 percent to $10.19.
Glbl Geophys Svcs fell 6.5 percent to $7.25.
Key Energy Svcs fell 6.1 percent to $8.92.LIN TV Corp. fell 5.7 percent to $5.29. Acco Brands Corp. fell 5.5 percent to $5.29. TCF Financial Corp. fell 5.4 percent to $16.57. Thomson Creek Metals fell 5.0 percent to $9.08. Entercom Communications Corp. fell 4.7 percent to $8.77. Cenveo Inc. fell 4.6 percent to $5.60. Steinway Musical Instruments Inc. fell 4.5 percent to $18.15.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV