Sonic Innovations Adds Custom Earmolds To Product Offerings
SALT LAKE CITY, July 15 /PRNewswire/ -- Sonic Innovations, Inc., a global provider of hearing care services and solutions, has added custom earmold manufacturing for all Sonic behind-the-ear (BTE) products, including thin tube and receiver-in-canal (RIC) devices, to the company's product offerings. Sonic began making the custom earmolds July 1, 2010.
"Sonic Innovations has always been known for quality products, and our great fitting earmolds are no exception. In addition, traditional earmold vendors often take up to two weeks to deliver product, but our turnaround time is only four days," said Sonic Innovations President and COO Paul Wennerholm. "The addition of custom earmolds to our product offerings is just another example of how Sonic continues to deliver what our customers want and to make advances in becoming a one-stop shop for any need our customers may have."
Sonic Innovations is also now offering pre-fitting of the company's BTE hearing aids. If the clinician provides the patient's audiogram information when placing the BTE product order, Sonic uses that information to pre-configure the patient's hearing aid, resulting in a very fast first-fit experience that saves time for both the clinician and patient.
ABOUT SONIC INNOVATIONS:Sonic Innovations, headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, has international offices and manufacturing centers across the globe. In conjunction with their distributor partners, Sonic Innovations has provided hearing care services and solutions in more than 25 countries and the company's partners have prescribed more than 1 million Sonic hearing instruments. Sonic Innovations is part of the Otix Global, Inc. family (Nasdaq: OTIX), which can be found online at www.otixglobal.com. SOURCE Sonic Innovations, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV