New USBC Platinum Visa Credit Card With Nationwide Bank Offers Bowling Rewards
ARLINGTON, Texas, July 15 /PRNewswire/ -- The United States Bowling Congress and Nationwide Bank have partnered to give bowlers more for their membership with the launch of the new USBC Platinum Visa credit card.
Card holders will receive more cash back rewards when they bowl and USBC members will receive a credit on their 2010-11 national membership dues with the USBC Platinum Visa credit card, offered through Nationwide Bank. USBC has more than two million adult members.
"The USBC Platinum Visa credit card is another great benefit that we can offer to USBC members thanks to our partnership with Nationwide Bank," said USBC Executive Director Stu Upson. "Nationwide Bank knows we have a loyal membership and are continuing to work to provide outstanding benefits and rewards for USBC members."
The card has no annual fee and USBC Platinum Visa credit card holders receive:
- A one-time $10 credit on your USBC membership when renewal membership dues are automatically applied to the card
- Double cash-back rewards on purchases from selected USBC merchant locations
- 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for six billing cycles
- 1% cash back on all other purchases each month
- 24-hour online account management
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV