DynaVox Introduces The AccessIT™ Bluetooth® Adapter
PITTSBURGH, July 15 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- DynaVox, the leading provider of speech generating devices and symbol-adapted special education software used to assist individuals in overcoming speech, language and learning challenges, announces the introduction of the AccessIT Bluetooth Adapter. Compatible with the Company's speech communication devices, including the DynaVox Xpress™, V™ and Vmax™, the AccessIT Bluetooth Adapter allows those with motor control issues to access a computer using the same selection method that they use for their DynaVox device.
AccessIT Bluetooth Adapter features include:
- Simple setup. Just plug the AccessIT Bluetooth Adapter into your computer, press the "Connect" button, and authenticate it on your DynaVox speech device.
- The ability to "pair" one AccessIT Bluetooth Adapter to one DynaVox device. Create a "pair" to eliminate "crosstalk" and allow multiple DynaVox augmented communicators to use multiple AccessIT Bluetooth Adapters in the same room.
- Unprecedented range. Control your computer within an approximate 10' range, with the AccessIT Bluetooth Adapter, compared to needing to be directly in front of the computer. Line of sight between devices is no longer necessary.
"We're very excited about the AccessIT Bluetooth Adapter," said Michelle Heying, president and COO, at DynaVox. "An extension of our AccessIT product line, the AccessIT Bluetooth Adapter simplifies computer access in classrooms with several DynaVox product users by permitting the use of multiple AccessIT Bluetooth Adapters in the same room."
Visit www.dynavoxtech.com to learn more about the AccessIT Bluetooth Adapter.About DynaVox Inc. DynaVox Inc. (Nasdaq: DVOX) is a publicly traded holding company with its headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, whose primary operating entities are DynaVox Systems LLC and Mayer-Johnson LLC. DynaVox is the leading provider of speech generating devices and symbol-adapted special education software used to assist individuals in overcoming their speech, language and learning challenges. These solutions are designed to help individuals who have complex communication and learning needs participate in the home, classroom and community. Our mission is to enable our customers to realize their full communication and education potential by developing industry-leading devices, software and content and by providing the services to support them. We assist individuals, families, and professionals with an extensive field support organization, as well as centralized technical and reimbursement support. For more information, visit www.dynavoxtech.com. Xpress™, V™, Vmax™ and AccessIT™ are all registered trademarks of DynaVox Systems LLC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV