Dril-Quip, Inc. Awarded $100 Million Contract For The Supply Of Drilling And Production Equipment
HOUSTON, July 15 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Dril-Quip, Inc. (NYSE: DRQ) today announced that it has been awarded a contract valued at approximately US $100 million by FloaTEC de Mexico S.A. de C.V. to supply drilling and production equipment for the P-61 Tension Leg Wellhead Platform (TLWP) to be installed in the Papa Terra field located in the Campos Basin offshore Brazil. The value of the contract will be included in Dril-Quip's backlog during the third quarter of 2010.
Dril-Quip will provide surface production tree systems, production riser systems and a drilling riser system to the project. Delivery of these systems will begin in the fourth quarter of 2012.
Dril-Quip is a leading manufacturer of highly engineered offshore drilling and production equipment which is well suited for use in deepwater, harsh environment and severe service applications. Dril-Quip's latest investor presentation is available under the investor section of the Company's website at http://www.dril-quip.com.
SOURCE Dril-Quip, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV