Donegal Insurance Group Named To List Of The Top 50 Performing Property-Casualty Insurance Companies For Sixth Straight Year
MARIETTA, Pa., July 15, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- For the sixth consecutive year, Donegal Insurance Group has been ranked among the top 50 performing property-casualty insurance companies nationwide by Ward Group, a Cincinnati-based operational consulting firm specializing in the insurance industry.
Each year Ward Group analyzes the financial performance of over 3,000 property-casualty insurance companies and identifies the top performers. This group is called the "Ward's 50 Top Performers" for the year. Each Ward's 50 company is recognized for achieving outstanding financial results in the areas of safety, consistency and performance over a five-year period (2005-2009).
"We are pleased to be recognized for the sixth consecutive year as ranking among the top performing companies within our industry. As we continue to manage through challenging economic and market conditions, we remain focused on maintaining and increasing our financial strength and are committed to the conservative business strategies that have led to this recognition by Ward Group," said Donald H. Nikolaus, President and Chief Executive Officer of Donegal Insurance Group.Based in Marietta, Pennsylvania, Donegal Insurance Group consists of eight property and casualty insurance companies that provide full lines of personal, farm, and commercial insurance to various regions in the country through a network of independent insurance agencies. The Donegal Insurance Group includes Donegal Mutual Insurance Company and the insurance subsidiaries of Donegal Group Inc. (NASDAQ:DGICA and DGICB). For more information about Donegal Insurance Group, please visit our web site at www.donegalgroup.com.
CONTACT: Donegal Group Inc. Jeffrey D. Miller, Senior Vice President & CFO 717-426-1931 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV