Geeknet Sets Second Quarter 2010 Financial Results Release Date
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., July 14, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Geeknet, Inc. (Nasdaq:LNUX), the online network for the global geek community, today announced that it will report its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2010 on Wednesday, August 4, 2010. A conference call will be held that day at 1:30pm PT / 4:30pm ET.
|Live Dial In Information:|
|Live Dial In (Toll Free): (877) 348-9353|
|Live Dial In (International): (253) 237-1159|
A live audio webcast link will be available in the Investor Relations section of the company's corporate web site at geek.net/investors. A dial in replay will be available until midnight on August 18, 2010.
|Dial In Replay Information:|
|Replay Number (Toll Free): (800) 642-1687|
|Replay Number (International): (706) 645-9291|
|Conference ID #: 85874596|
ABOUT GEEKNETGeeknet is the online network for the global geek community. Our sites include SourceForge, Slashdot, ThinkGeek, Geek.com, Ohloh and freshmeat. We serve an audience of nearly 44 million users* each month and provide the tech-obsessed with content, culture, connections, commerce, and all the things that geeks crave. Want to learn more? Check out geek.net. (*June 2010 Unique Visitors 44.0M. Source: Google Analytics and Omniture) The Geeknet, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7330 Geeknet is a trademark of Geeknet, Inc. SourceForge, Slashdot, ThinkGeek, Ohloh and freshmeat are registered trademarks of Geeknet, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
CONTACT: The Blueshirt Group for Geeknet, Inc. Todd Friedman Stacie Bosinoff (415) 217-7722 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV