Eclipsys To Release Second-Quarter Results On August 5, 2010
Eclipsys Corporation (NASDAQ: ECLP), The Outcomes Company ®, today announced that it will release results for the quarter ended June 30 on Thursday, August 5, 2010.
The news release will be distributed via Business Wire and posted on the company’s Web site ( www.eclipsys.com) following the close of financial markets on August 5, 2010.
Conference callEclipsys™ executives will discuss the second-quarter results on a teleconference at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time on August 5. Persons interested in participating in the teleconference should call: (800) 230-1059 (in the U.S.) or (612) 234-9959 (international) approximately 15 minutes before the conference call is slated to begin. For listen-only mode, participants can go to www.eclipsys.com prior to the conference call to register and download the necessary audio software. Replay About two hours after its completion, an audio replay of the call will be available on www.eclipsys.com for approximately 48 hours. About Eclipsys Eclipsys is a leading provider of advanced integrated clinical, revenue cycle and performance management software, clinical content and professional services that help healthcare organizations improve clinical, financial and operational outcomes. For more information, see www.eclipsys.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV