Hewitt Associates, Inc.’s Board Of Directors Being Investigated By The Law Office Of Joseph Klein - HEW
The Law Office of Joseph Klein is investigating the Board of Directors of Hewitt Associates, Inc. (“Hewitt” or the “Company”) (NYSE: HEW) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with their attempt to sell the Company to Aon Corporation (“Aon") (NYSE: AON). Under the terms of the transaction, Hewitt shareholders will receive $25.61 in cash and 0.6362 percent of a share of AON stock for each Hewitt share of common stock they own. Based on the prior closing price of Aon stock, the deal values Hewitt stock at approximately $50 per share for a total transaction value of approximately $4.9 billion.
The investigation concerns whether the Hewitt Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to its stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether Aon is underpaying for Hewitt shares, thus unlawfully harming Hewitt’s stockholders. In particular, at least one analyst set a target price for Hewitt stock at $55.00 per share.
If you own common stock in Hewitt and wish to obtain additional information about this investigation and what is being done to advance the shareholders’ interests, please contact Joseph Klein, Esq. directly, via email at email@example.com, by telephone at 718-947-0005, Toll Free: 877-STOK-180, or visit http://www.jkleinlawfirm.com/hewitt-associates-hew.html. All consultations are confidential and free of charge.
Joseph Klein, Esq. is an experienced attorney and has also practiced as
a Certified Public Accountant. Mr. Klein represents investors and
participates in securities litigations involving financial fraud
throughout the nation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV