“Tom McMillen’s One-on-One" Features Lively Interview With Spencer Abraham, Former US Secretary Of Energy
The interview can be accessed by visiting http://www.hscapcorp.com/blog/.
About Homeland Security Capital Corporation (HOMS)
Homeland Security Capital Corporation is a company engaged in the strategic acquisition, development, and consolidation of homeland security-related businesses, within the fragmented homeland security industry. The company is focused on creating long-term value by taking controlling interest and developing its subsidiary companies through superior operations and management. The company is headed by former Congressman C. Thomas McMillen, who served three consecutive terms in the U.S. House of Representatives from the 4 th Congressional District of Maryland. HOMS operates businesses that provide homeland security products and services solutions, growing organically and by acquisitions. The company is targeting emerging companies that are generating revenues but face challenges in scaling their businesses to capitalize on homeland security opportunities.
For more information about Homeland Security Capital Corporation, visit www.hscapcorp.com.Forward-Looking Statement This release includes certain statements that may be deemed to be “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. All statements in this release, other than statements of historical facts, that address future activities, performance, events or developments, are forward-looking statements. Although HOMS believes the expectations expressed in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are not guarantees of future performance, and actual results or developments may differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV