Highwoods Properties Changes Time Of 2Q Conference Call From 10:00 A.m. To 12:00 P.m.
Highwoods Properties, Inc. (NYSE: HIW), Highwoods Properties, Inc. (NYSE: HIW), the largest owner and operator of suburban office properties in the Southeast and NAIOP’s 2009 Developer of the Year, has changed to time of its conference call from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Eastern time on Thursday, July 29. The time of the call was changed as the Company subsequently learned that a number of other office REITs were hosting a call at 10:00 a.m. on the same day.
As originally planned, the Company will release unaudited second quarter 2010 financial results on Wednesday, July 28, after the market closes.
For US/Canada callers, dial (800) 931-6429. A live, listen-only Web cast can be accessed through the Company’s Web site at www.highwoods.com under the “Investor Relations” section. This dial in number is unchanged.
A replay of the call will be available on the Investor Relations section of Highwoods web site at www.highwoods.com .About Highwoods Properties Highwoods Properties, Inc., a member of the S&P MidCap 400 Index, is a fully integrated, self-administered real estate investment trust (“REIT”) that provides leasing, management, development, construction and other customer-related services for its properties and for third parties. At June 30, 2010, the Company owned or had an interest in 330 in-service office, industrial and retail properties encompassing approximately 32.0 million square feet. Highwoods also owned 580 acres of development land. Highwoods is based in Raleigh, North Carolina, and its properties and development land are located in Florida, Georgia, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia. For more information about Highwoods Properties, please visit our Web site at www.highwoods.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV