Digirad Corporation To Release 2010 Second Quarter And Six-Month Financial Results On July 29, 2010
POWAY, Calif., July 13, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Digirad Corporation (Nasdaq:DRAD) will release before the market opens on Thursday, July 29, 2010, financial results for its second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2010.
A conference call is scheduled for 11:00 a.m. EDT (8:00 am PDT) on July 29 to discuss the results and management's outlook. The call may be accessed by dialing 877-941-1428 five minutes prior to the scheduled start time and referencing Digirad. A simultaneous webcast of the call may be accessed online from the Events & Presentations link on the Investor Relations page at www.digirad.com ; an archived replay of the webcast will be available within 15 minutes of the end of the conference call.
About DigiradDigirad is a leading provider of diagnostic imaging products, and personnel and equipment leasing services. For more information, please visit www.digirad.com. Digirad ®, Digirad Imaging Solutions ®, and Cardius ® are registered trademarks of Digirad Corporation.
CONTACT: Allen & Caron Investor Contact: Matt Clawson 949-474-4300 Digirad Corp. Todd Clyde, Chief Executive Officer 858-726-1600
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV