Asta Funding, Inc. To Ring Closing Bell At The NASDAQ
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., July 13 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Asta Funding, Inc. (Nasdaq: ASFI) (the "Company"), a consumer receivable asset management and liquidation company, will visit the NASDAQ MarketSite in New York City's Time Square for the Closing Bell on Wednesday, July 14, 2010.
In honor of the occasion of the Company being recently added to the Russell 2000 Index and the fifteenth anniversary of becoming a public company listed on the NASDAQ Exchange, Gary Stern, Chief Executive Officer of the Company and Arthur Stern, Chairman Emeritus will preside over the NASDAQ Closing Bell.
Based in Englewood Cliffs, NJ, Asta Funding, Inc., is a leading consumer receivable asset management company that specializes in the purchase, management and liquidation of performing and non-performing consumer receivables. For additional information, please visit our website at http://www.astafunding.com.
SOURCE Asta Funding, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV