JA Solar Signs Strategic Agreements With Innovalight For Joint Development Of High Efficiency Solar Cells
"JA Solar is a world leader in solar cell production and a pioneer in advancing solar technology," said Conrad Burke, chief executive officer at Innovalight. "I am delighted with this long-term commercial agreement as well as our plans to jointly develop new products," he added.
About JA Solar Holdings Co., Ltd.
JA Solar Holdings Co., Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of high-performance solar power products. The company sells its products to solar manufacturers worldwide, who assemble and integrate solar cells into modules and systems that convert sunlight into electricity for residential, commercial, and utility-scale power generation. For more information, please visit www.jasolar.com.
About InnovalightInnovalight is based in Sunnyvale, California. The company manufactures silicon ink and licenses a proprietary process technology to solar cell manufacturing companies. Innovalight is venture capital backed and has received additional development funds from the U.S. Dept. of Energy. For more information, visit www.innovalight.com. SOURCE JA Solar Holdings Co., Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV