The Law Office Of Joseph Klein Investigates Possible Breach Of Fiduciary Duty By The Board Of American Physicians Capital, Inc. - ACAP
The Law Office of Joseph Klein is investigating the Board of Directors of American Physicians Capital Inc. (“AP Capital” or the “Company”) (NasdaqGS: ACAP) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with their attempt to sell the Company to The Doctors Company ("Doctors Company"). Under the terms of the transaction, AP Capital shareholders will receive $41.50 in cash for each AP Capital share of common stock they own for a total transaction value of approximately $386 million.
The investigation focuses on whether the AP Capital Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to AP Capital stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether Doctors Company is underpaying for AP Capital shares, thus unlawfully harming AP Capital stockholders.
If you own AP Capital shares and wish to obtain additional information about this investigation and what is being done to advance the shareholders’ interests, please contact Joseph Klein, Esq. directly, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at (718) 947-0005 or http://www.jkleinlawfirm.com/american-physicians.html
Joseph Klein, Esq. is an experienced attorney and has also practiced as
a Certified Public Accountant. Mr. Klein represents investors and
participates in securities litigations involving financial fraud
throughout the nation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV