Also in the RV world, Forest River manufacturers both Coachman RVs and Pontoon boats under the Berkshire and South Bay brands. Since 2005, the company is owned by Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A) (BRK.B). And the largest public company in this segment is Thor Industries (THO), which makes RVs and commercial transportation vehicles. Thor made 31 cents a share last year and is expected to earn $1.88 in 2010 and $2.41 in 2011. Thor also has a strong balance sheet, with $143 million in cash and short-term investments and zero long-term debt. Thor might be the best place in this recreational segment.
My top picks for our Stockpickrs in each of those categories that I mentioned above are:
|Who Owns Brunswick?|
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV