The Chrysler vehicles being recalled are the Dodge Nitro 2010, Dodge Ram 2010 [pictured above], Jeep Liberty 2010 [pictured on following page] and Jeep Wrangler 2010.
Ford's recall should start in late July, while Chrysler's should begin in August.
Ford owners can contact Ford at 1-866-436-7332 about the recall and inquire about the Chrysler recall at the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's vehicle safety hotline at 1-888-327-4236 or 1-800-424-9153.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV