The government announced today that Ford is recalling 33,728 2010 model-year Transit Connect vehicles [picture above] to replace problematic vehicle pushpins that could lead to increased risk of passenger injury.
Meanwhile, Chrysler is recalling roughly 22,000 SUVs and trucks to repair brake tubes that could lead to the loss of brake fluid and reduced braking performance -- increasing the risk of a crash.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV