Goldfarb Branham Law Firm LLP Investigates American Physicians Capital For Investors
Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating American Physicians Capital’s Board of Directors (NASDAQ: ACAP) due to the recent merger they approved with The Doctors Company. If the potentially unfair transaction is completed, APCapital shareholders will receive $41.50 in cash for each share of APCapital stock they hold. Concerned shareholders are urged to contact Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or email@example.com.
“Despite the Company’s excellent outlook, and the recent admission by management that they believed the stock was undervalued, APCapital’s Board decided to sell at this time,” shareholder attorney Hamilton Lindley said. “Although every case is different, lawyers at our firm have had tremendous success at ensuring shareholders receive the highest value for their shares in corporate takeovers.”
If you are a shareholder of APCapital you should contact Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Goldfarb Branham LLP provides nimble, creative and effective counsel at all stages of litigation. The firm handles complex litigation throughout the nation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV