NW Natural Schedules Conference Call To Review Financial Results For Second Quarter And Year-to-Date Results Ending June 30, 2010
Northwest Natural Gas Company (NYSE:NWN), dba NW Natural, announced today that it will issue its second quarter earnings release and hold its quarterly conference call on Wednesday, August 4, 2010, for the period ending June 30, 2010.
NW Natural will conduct a conference call and webcast starting at 8 a.m. Pacific Time (11 a.m. Eastern Time) on August 4th, to review the company's 2010 second quarter and year-to-date financial and operating results.
To hear the conference call live, please dial 1-877-317-6789 within the United States, and 1-412-317-6789 from international locations. From Canada, please dial 1-866-605-3852. The pass code is 442257#.
To access the replay recording, please call 1-877-344-7529 and enter the conference identification pass code (442257#). To hear the replay from all international locations, please dial 1-412-317-0088.To hear the conference by webcast, log on to NW Natural's corporate website at www.nwnatural.com or through www.InvestorCalendar.com. About NW Natural NW Natural is headquartered in Portland, Ore., and serves approximately 668,000 residential and business customers in Oregon and southwest Washington. It is the largest independent natural gas utility in the Pacific Northwest. The company has approximately $2.4 billion in total assets, which includes about 16 Bcf of underground gas storage capacity within its service territory at Mist, Ore., is building an underground gas storage facility near Fresno, Calif., and has plans to develop a natural gas pipeline in Oregon.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV