Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Investigates Possible Breach Of Fiduciary Duty By The Board Of American Physicians Capital, Inc. - ACAP
Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of American Physicians Capital Inc. (“AP Capital” or the “Company”) (NasdaqGS: ACAP) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with their attempt to sell the Company to The Doctors Company ("Doctors Company"). Under the terms of the transaction, AP Capital shareholders will receive $41.50 in cash for each AP Capital share of common stock they own for a total transaction value of approximately $386 million.
The investigation concerns whether the AP Capital Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to AP Capital stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether Doctors Company is underpaying for AP Capital shares, thus unlawfully harming AP Capital stockholders.
If you own common stock in AP Capital and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 363-7500 or visit http://www.zlk.com/american-physicians-capital-acap.html.
Levi & Korsinsky has expertise in prosecuting investor securities
litigation and extensive experience in actions involving financial fraud
and represents investors throughout the nation, concentrating its
practice in securities and shareholder litigation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV