Abercrombie & Fitch Reports June Sales Results
NEW ALBANY, Ohio, July 8 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) today reported net sales of $277.3 million for the five-week period ended July 3, 2010, a 23% increase from net sales of $225.9 million for the five-week period ended July 4, 2009. June comparable store sales increased 9%. For the fiscal month, total Company direct-to-consumer net merchandise sales increased 62% to $26.1 million. For the fiscal month, total Company international net sales, including direct-to-consumer net sales, increased 88% to $49.4 million.
Year-to-date, the Company reported net sales of $1.163 billion, a 15% increase from net sales of $1.007 billion last year. Comparable store sales increased 3% for the year-to-date period. Year- to-date, total Company direct-to-consumer net merchandise sales increased 44% to $114.1 million. Year-to-date, total Company international net sales, including direct-to-consumer net sales, increased 95% to $205.2 million.
Additional information regarding sales for fiscal June can be found in a pre-recorded message accessible by dialing (800) 395-0662, or, internationally, by dialing (402) 220-1262.
June 2010 Highlights
- Total Company net sales, including direct-to-consumer net sales, increased 23%
- Total Company domestic net sales, including direct-to-consumer net sales, increased 14%
- Total Company international net sales, including direct-to-consumer net sales, increased 88%
- Total Company comparable store sales increased 9%
- Total Company direct-to-consumer net merchandise sales increased 62%
- Abercrombie & Fitch comparable store sales increased 10%
- abercrombie kids comparable store sales increased 14%
- Hollister Co. comparable store sales increased 7%
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV