3D Systems Acquires CEP And Protometal Of France
ROCK HILL, S.C. (AP) â¿¿ 3D Systems Corp. said Wednesday it acquired French companies CEP and Protometal for an undisclosed amount.
3D Systems provides three-dimensional printing, rapid prototyping and manufacturing services. It said CEP provides selective laser sintering manufacturing services, which involve powerful lasers, and Protometal makes simulated die casting metal parts. Both are based in Le Mans, France. The deals are part of 3D Systems' plan to expand its 3Dproparts business in Europe.
In aftermarket trading, shares of 3D Systems were unchanged at $11.34.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV