Pzena Investment Management, Inc. Announces June 30, 2010 Assets Under Management
Pzena Investment Management, Inc. (NYSE: PZN) today reported its preliminary assets under management as of June 30, 2010.
AUM for month-end June 2010, month-end May 2010, and month-end June 2009 are listed below:
Pzena Investment Management, Inc.
Assets Under Management (1)
|As of||As of||As of|
|June 30, 2010||May 31, 2010||June 30, 2009|
|U.S. Value Strategies||$||8.8||$||9.7||$||8.1|
|Global Value Strategies||2.6||2.6||1.8|
EAFE (2) Value Strategies
Numbers may be subject to rounding. In September 2009, the Company changed the classification of itsassets under management to Institutional Accounts and Retail Accounts. Historical information has beenreclassified for all periods presented.
|(2)||Europe, Australasia, and Far East.|
Pzena Investment Management, LLC, the firm’s operating company, is a value-oriented investment management firm. Founded in 1995, Pzena Investment Management has built a diverse, global client base. More firm and stock information is posted at www.pzena.com.Forward-Looking Statements This press release may contain, in addition to historical information, forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements are based on the company's current assumptions, expectations and projections about future events. Words like “believe,” “anticipate,” “intend,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” and similar expressions are used to identify forward-looking statements, although not all forward-looking statements contain these words. These forward-looking statements are necessarily estimates reflecting the best judgment of the company's management and involve a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV