Brower Piven Announces Investigation Of The Acquisition Of Odyssey Healthcare, Inc. By Gentiva
The law firm of Brower Piven, A Professional Corporation, is investigating whether the Board of Directors of Odyssey Healthcare, Inc. (“Odyssey”) (Nasdaq: ODSY) breached its fiduciary duty to its shareholders in agreeing to sell Odyssey Healthcare to Gentiva Health Services, Inc. (“Gentiva”) (Nasdaq: GTIV).
Under the terms of the agreement, Odyssey Healthcare shareholders will receive $27 in cash for each share they own, placing the total value of the transaction at approximately $1 billion. The companies expect to close the deal in the third quarter of 2010. The investigation is focused on the potential unfairness of the price to Odyssey Healthcare shareholders and the process by which the Odyssey Healthcare Board of Directors considered and approved the transaction.
If you are a holder of Odyssey stock, and have information, or would like to learn more about these claims, you may contact Brower Piven at www.browerpiven.com, by email at email@example.com, by calling 410/415-6701, or at Brower Piven, A Professional Corporation, 1925 Old Valley Road, Stevenson, Maryland 21153.
Attorneys at Brower Piven have combined experience litigating securities
and class action cases of over 40 years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV