Blockbuster Stock Delisted From NYSE
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Blockbuster officially lost its coveted place on the Big Board today.
The movie rental retailer warned last week that it faced possible delisting from the New York Stock Exchange, after shareholders failed to approve a recapitalization plan, which included combining Class A and Class B common stock, or the option for a reverse stock split, which was necessary to comply with listing requirements.
NYSE halted trading of Blockbuster last Thursday afternoon as a result.
Blockbuster is currently trading on the OTCQB under the ticker BLOKA.PK.-- Reported by Jeanine Poggi in New York. Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV