IN Media Announces !ROFL Integrated 3D And HD IPTV Set Top Box Set To Debut In World Market
LOS ALTOS, Calif., July 7 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- IN Media Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: IMDC) today announced !ROFL one of the first fully integrated IPTV set top boxes. !ROFL allows consumers to view internet and broadcast content effortlessly and seamless on any device. It also provides a USB supported video camera and phone to make calls via third party software. Recent studies show that 60 percent of entertainment based content is now viewed on the web. "The problem is that there is all this compelling content out there today but consumers have to view it on different devices. We want the consumer to watch Internet delivered content on the television set in 1080P Hi-Def," said Dr. Nick Karnik, Chief Executive Officer of IN Media. "With !ROFL all your content can be viewed on your high definition television."
The device, which used the latest video processing technology, is scheduled for its initial roll-out in China, China has been on the forefront of driving an integrated solutions to its consumers. IN Media Corp. was not only chosen because of its technology acumen but the ability to provide thousands of hours of content to Chinese IPTV subscribers.
While many companies are creating pieces of the puzzle IN Media has created an elegant and simple solution that is out of the box ready for consumers. !ROFL successfully integrates all components needed to deliver any content on any device. With its unique features such as telephone and video service on a credit card size device, !ROFL becomes the consumers' choice to carry it with them, hook it up to any internet (wired or wi-fi) and get the e-mails, surf the net, watch content, pull the content from their home PC, make voice or video calls, and watch 3D content.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV