NW Natural Declares Dividends
The Board of Directors of Northwest Natural Gas Company (NYSE:NWN), dba NW Natural, has declared a quarterly dividend of 41.5 cents a share on the company's common stock. The dividends will be paid Aug. 13, 2010, to shareholders of record on July 30, 2010. The indicated annual dividend rate is $1.66 per share.
About NW Natural
NW Natural is headquartered in Portland, Ore., and serves approximately 668,000 customers in Oregon and southwest Washington. It is the largest independent natural gas utility in the Pacific Northwest. The company has about $2.4 billion in total assets, which includes approximately 16 Bcf of underground gas storage capacity within its service territory at Mist, Ore. The company also is building an underground gas storage facility in California and a natural gas pipeline in Oregon. NW Natural has increased its dividends paid on common stock for 54 consecutive years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV