Abercrombie & Fitch Remembers Edward F. Limato
NEW ALBANY, Ohio, July 6 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) today reported with great sorrow that Edward F. Limato, a director of the company since 2003, passed away on July 3, 2010 after a valiant fight against lung disease.
Mr. Limato is widely recognized as one of the legendary Hollywood superagents, known for his tireless work on behalf of the many Hollywood stars he counted among his clients. He was known as well for treating those whom he represented as family, not commodities.
Expressing the Company's condolences, Mike Jeffries, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of Abercrombie & Fitch, honored Mr. Limato's long service on the Company's Board: "Ed was a wonderful director. He was an even better person. With impeccable style and grace, he worked tirelessly for A&F, even as his health declined. Just recently, his industry knowledge and connections were critical to our 'A&F Screen Test' campaign and Hollywood-themed A&F Quarterly. All of us will miss Ed deeply."
SOURCE Abercrombie & Fitch
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV