Abercrombie & Fitch Remembers Edward F. Limato
NEW ALBANY, Ohio, July 6 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) today reported with great sorrow that Edward F. Limato, a director of the company since 2003, passed away on July 3, 2010 after a valiant fight against lung disease.
Mr. Limato is widely recognized as one of the legendary Hollywood superagents, known for his tireless work on behalf of the many Hollywood stars he counted among his clients. He was known as well for treating those whom he represented as family, not commodities.
Expressing the Company's condolences, Mike Jeffries, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of Abercrombie & Fitch, honored Mr. Limato's long service on the Company's Board: "Ed was a wonderful director. He was an even better person. With impeccable style and grace, he worked tirelessly for A&F, even as his health declined. Just recently, his industry knowledge and connections were critical to our 'A&F Screen Test' campaign and Hollywood-themed A&F Quarterly. All of us will miss Ed deeply."
SOURCE Abercrombie & Fitch
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV