WCA Extends And Expands Revolving Credit Facility
- Extends Facility Expiration From July 5, 2011 to January 31, 2014
- Increases Facility Commitments to $200 Million From $175 Million
HOUSTON, July 6, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WCA Waste Corporation (Nasdaq:WCAA) announced today that it has entered into the Twelfth Amendment to the revolving credit agreement dated July 5, 2006.
The Amendment extended the term of the Credit Agreement and the revolving credit facility, which would have expired on July 5, 2011, to January 31, 2014. The Amendment also increased the total revolving credit commitments available to the Company from the participating lenders under the Credit Agreement to $200 million from $175 million.
The Amendment modified some of the pricing terms and conditions of the Credit Agreement; however, such modifications will not increase the Company's borrowing costs at current borrowing levels.Questions and other inquiries may be directed to Tommy Fatjo. The WCA Waste Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=1736
CONTACT: WCA Waste Corporation, Houston, Texas Tommy Fatjo 713-292-2400
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV