Macatawa Bank Corporation Announces Date For Its Second Quarter 2010 Earnings Release
HOLLAND, Mich., July 6, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Macatawa Bank Corporation (Nasdaq:MCBC) announced that it will release its second quarter 2010 earnings on Thursday, July 29, 2010, at 4:15 p.m. EDT.
Macatawa Bank Corporation is a bank holding company headquartered in Holland, Michigan and the parent company for Macatawa Bank. The Company provides a full range of banking, investment and trust services to individuals, businesses, and governmental entities from a network of 26 full service branches located in communities in Kent County, Ottawa County, and northern Allegan County.
CAUTIONARY STATEMENT: This press release may contain certain forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward looking statements, including, but not limited to, economic, competitive, governmental and technological factors affecting the Company's operations, markets, products, services, pricing. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date of this press release. Further information concerning the Company and its business, including additional factors that could materially affect the Company's financial results, is included in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
CONTACT: Macatawa Bank Corporation Jon Swets, SVP and CFO 616.494.7645
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV